Fishing on foot on the island of Oleron
The island of Oleron, a paradise for anglers on foot but with some recommendations ....
- Attention to the minimum sizes authorized shells (ask at the reception of your campsite nomenclature of seafood,
- Prohibition of fishing within 25 meters concessions, oyster beds and other marine cultures, fishing ban between sunset and sunrise,
- Listen to the weather of the day before going fishing,
- Attention to heat, provide hat, sunglasses, keep your shirt, boots or rubber boots, water bottle and a small first aid kit in case of injury,
- Amount of permitted fishing shellfish fisherman is 5 kg and are not fishing you not eat,
- And inquire at your campsite